It is every woman's dream to wear something unique every day! However, many women try to play it safe when it comes to blouse designs and opt for outdated and boring designs. We think it's time to up your game! Our fashion police recommend trying off the shoulder top designs this season! They are incredibly glamorous and designed to kill. Whether it's a brunch with your girl gang or a big wedding, an off the shoulder saree blouse can get all the attention you deserve. These tops come in various designs and are cut to fit your body type. So, let's learn more about these sexy tops and explore some of the latest designs.
Tips to keep in mind before choosing an off the shoulder blouse pattern:
Ladies, put your worries to rest! Just follow these style hacks to know how to choose the right off shoulder top that will win you lots of compliments and save you from any mishaps:
- If you have a short petite figure, opt for stretchy fabric around the shoulder to keep it in place.
- The use of slightly thicker materials such as cotton, chanderi silk, silk, chinon, etc. it can provide better support for the blouse.
- Off the shoulder tops are perfect for women with broad shoulders, bateau necklines, deep V-necks, or scalloped necklines.
- You can look conservative without looking desperate by wearing a sheer coat over your off-the-shoulder top.
- Try wearing a halter neckline tucked into your off-the-shoulder top to sizzle at a party.
- Make sure you get the fit right, as a loose or tight inch could end in disaster.
Latest Stylish Off Shoulder Blouse Designs For A Trendy Look:
Some celebrities have shown us fantastically beautiful collections of off the shoulder top designs that can make your style stand out.
1. Simple Embroidered Off Shoulder Blouse:
This embroidered off-the-shoulder yellow blouse is ideal for those who like to keep things stylish. The base top is a strapless design with an attached shoulder strap for support. This design elevates the beauty of your shoulders and neckline. You can wear it with any flowy saree like chiffon or georgette.
- Blouse Design:Embroidered yellow off-the-shoulder blouse
- Preferred Body Type:It is suitable for women with broad shoulders.
2. Off Shoulder Black Silk Blouse: Save
The black off-the-shoulder blouse is a wardrobe must-have. Especially, a well-tailored blouse like the one pictured goes very well with many sarees. You can pair it withmulticolored sareesto look stunning. The best thing about this blouse is that you can wear it together with your Indo-Western skirts.
- Blouse Design:Black off-the-shoulder silk blouse
- Preferred Body Type:It is suitable for women with a heavy bust and wide neckline.
3. Red Ikat Cold Shoulder Blouse:
This blouse seamlessly blends traditional fabric with contemporary design. The red and pink Ikat top has a pretty off-the-shoulder neckline for a defined look. The shoulder strap has an elastic band to keep the top in place. Little gold fringes are added to the sleeves and waist for a bit of drama.
- Blouse Design:Ikat red off-the-shoulder blouse
- Preferred Body Type:It is suitable for women with broad shoulders and a toned body.
- Tissue:ikat cotton
4. Wrap Around Double Shoulder Blouse Design: Save
If you always prefer to wear something unique, this top is a must! The off-the-shoulder printed pastel blue blouse is double turned up to accentuate the neckline. The combination of floral embroidery and checkered print adds a glam factor to this blouse. Keep your accessories to a minimum when wearing this top.
- Blouse Design:Pastel blue double shoulder blouse
- Preferred Body Type:It is suitable for women with defined clavicle.
5. Gold Fringe Off Shoulder Blouse:
This pretty peach and gold blouse is sure to steal your heart! It is designed with poly silk material, giving it a smooth and defined look. The shoulder strap gets an added glam quotient with a gold tasseled bow. This blouse looks great with a striking pair of earrings and is best worn with a simple chiffon saree.
- Blouse Design:Peach polyseda off-the-shoulder blouse with golden tassels
- Preferred Body Type:It is suitable for women with a wide neckline.
- Tissue:clean it
6. Off Shoulder Royal Blue Velvet Blouse: Save
A royal blue off the shoulder blouse elegantly paired with a gold lehenga or gold saree will look fantastic and stunning. A royal touch can be given to the look with a set of closed-neck jewelry bold enough to be seen from afar. This blouse is best worn in sarees, lehengas, and even with your western skirts.
- Blouse Design:Royal blue off-the-shoulder blouse
- Preferred Body Type:The blouse suits women with broad shoulders.
7. Off Shoulder Sheer Blouse: Save
A ruffle makes the blouse more dazzling. It can be worn on a transparent saree. An off-the-shoulder blouse with transparent ruffles will fantastically dominate your look with aliquid fabric saree. The golden color makes the seat complete even without jewelry. The plunging neckline makes it more suitable for women who prefer bold cuts.
- Blouse Design:Light Cream Off Shoulder Lace Blouse with Ruched Sleeves
- Preferred Body Type:Try this if you are a busty woman and don't mind showing off your cleavage.
8. Scoop Neck Silver Work Blouse: Save
Asilver blousewith cut out shoulders it can be perfect for a carpet event or celebrations like receptions or birthdays. a true andelegant look with a simple sareewith a silver trim completes the costume. You can wear a chunky choker necklace with this top to look ethereal. This is one of the most popular women's blouses.
- Blouse Design:Silver embroidered off-the-shoulder blouse
- Preferred Body Type:This design suits women with broad shoulders.
9. An Off Shoulder Designer Blouse:
This is a different pattern of off shoulder saree blouse with smooth silk material, and the unique belt design on the top will highlight the design. The blouse is specially designed for those who like to experiment with an off the shoulder pattern but expect a creative element. The bodice top has a special attached strap to serve as a two-in-one top.
- Blouse Design:Cream Cold Shoulder Blouse with Attached Strap
- Preferred Body Type:This pattern is perfect for women with a defined clavicle and voluminous bust.
- Tissue:elastane fabric
See more:Elastic Blouse
10. Off Shoulder Blouse: Save
An off the shoulder top paired perfectly with a net saree looks gorgeous. The hanging neck pattern will surely draw your eyes to it. Everyone should have a stylishdesigner blousein your closet. This pattern is perfect for petite women who have thin shoulders.
- Blouse Design:White Off Shoulder Cape Style Blouse
- Preferred Body Type:This design is ideal for women with small bodies.
11. Off Shoulder Blouse:
What will an off-the-shoulder blouse with a wrap-around pattern look like? An eye-catching off-the-shoulder blouse design is paired with lehenga and saree in utter awesomeness. Wear this top only if you are sure to wear this design. It may not be suitable for women with bone structure as it may fall off.
- Blouse Design:Printed off-the-shoulder blouse with ruffles
- Preferred Body Type:Suitable for women with a large bust and a wide neckline.
12. Bright Yellow Cold Shoulder Blouse:
A bright yellow off the shoulder blouse will look amazing with sheer sarees that give all the importance to the blouse design. The nude saree can be any color which gives a complementary look to your blouse. This blouse is ideal for those with defined collarbones and well-groomed shoulders.
- Blouse Design:Yellow blouse with bare shoulders and sleeves below the elbow.
- Preferred Body Type:Suitable for women with defined clavicle.
13. High Neck Off Shoulder Blouse:
A feminine high neck off the shoulder blouse is a great design to brighten up your image. A glamorous look of a deep red blouse with a high neck and of course the cute off the shoulder look will make your outfit great. The pleats on the shoulders make it easy for a small framed woman to carry it effortlessly.
- Blouse Design:Brown off-the-shoulder pleated blouse
- Preferred Body Type:It suits women with a petite body.
See more:chiffon blouse designs
14. Off Shoulder Lace White Blouse:
An off the shoulder lace top is also one of the latest designer tops that can spice up your image. Your dress sense can be enhanced by wearing an off the shoulder designer lace blouse with anysaree designeror even a simple sari. We also recommend pairing it with white earrings to look stunning!
- Blouse Design:White off-the-shoulder lace blouse
- Preferred Body Type:It best suits women with a wide neckline and defined clavicle.
Blouses make a lot of difference when it comes to dressing, even with old-fashioned models of sarees. A mix and match of colors andblouse designsit can give you a totally stunning and modern look. Women have a good knowledge on how to dress beautifully in different clothes. Even the way you cover your saree can fully emphasize the design of your blouse. The more you give a bold look to your dress, the higher your label will be. An off the shoulder top will surely highlight your beauty and appearance.