A Prospect and Retail Week subscription gives you all the retail intelligence you need, in one place.
If you're new to Retail Week Prospect, you can request a demo or learn more.
Prospect is a live actionable intelligence tool that:
- provides up-to-date, detailed and data-driven information on leading UK retailers;
- provides detailed information on supply chain, e-commerce, IT, customers and marketing strategies;
- empowers you with unique insights into financial data and key decision makers;
- helps identify new partnership opportunities.
Discover the retail week brochureTo know more
How do you answer the question why customer service? ›
“To me, customer service means ensuring that the client or customer has the best experience possible. I've learned that by listening to the customer's desires, concerns, and perspective, I'm able to figure out the best way to solve any issues that come up.Why would you like to work at ASOS? ›
We'll give you every opportunity to have your say and fulfill your own ambitions. We have a strong DNA at ASOS and we call it the ASOS Way. We live by our values of being authentic, brave, creative and disciplined in everything. We're committed to promoting a diverse workforce too.What are the 10 most common interview questions and answers for customer service? ›
- What does good customer service mean to you?
- What's the best customer service you've ever received?
- What do you consider to be the most important skills when providing customer service?
- How do you ensure you maintain good communication with every customer?
Wearing: Derbies, blue-wash skinny jeans, white shirt and overcoat, all ASOS. Why: 'I wanted to look smart but not overly formal. A smart white shirt with your buttons fastened to the top is a reliable go-to. I didn't wear a tie or blazer to make it feel less business interview-y and more relaxed and creative feeling.How do I pass a customer service representative interview? ›
Have a positive, upbeat demeanor during the interview, since those are qualities that most companies will look for in people providing customer service. Look for opportunities to demonstrate that you understand how to provide effective customer service, and that, in particular, you are aware of the company's needs.Why do you want to work for us? ›
Express your personal passion for the employer's product/service/mission. Employers want to know you're passionate about what they do, whether it takes the shape of a product, a service, a mission, or a brand. You can also connect your passion to the company's core values, which can often be found on their website.